[Dailydrool] post about sighs

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Tue Sep 28 11:48:37 PDT 2010

Karen,
This gave me the chills today...and just about made me lose it at my
desk!

Last week, I had a dream about Cassie.

I was in this barn type place and for some reason all my dogs were
locked up.
Once I realized this, I started letting everyone out and as I was
standing there, greeting them, Cassie appeared.
I knealt down and put my arms around her neck, gave her a hug and
whispered in her ear that I missed her.
She rested her head on my shoulder and sighed in my ear.  It was so
freggin real it still brings tears to my eyes when I think about it.
And then I woke up.

The only other weird thing is that she was still sick and now Sophie
appeared to me with the same sympoms as Cassie, which really freaked me
out.

Anyway, when I read these words at the bottom of your post, I got chills
and it made me instantly think of that dream again...

"It is the sighs of the hearts that we hear when we hold that special
one. Our heart as well as the hearts of those of our loved ones at the
Rainbow Bridge speak to us, letting us know that the time is right and
that they want us to share that love with another. "

I haven't had a dream that I can't let go of until this.  I guess I'm
still not over it.

On a good note, this also reminds me to not take those puppy or dog
sighs for granted...I cherish every time I give a hug and hear a sigh or
get a cold wet snooter kiss from Schroeder or a lick from Sophie and the
others...

Love and drool to all,

Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.