[Dailydrool] Puppy sighs

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:09:45 PDT 2010

In the story, the little girl was looking for a puppy and knew the right one
would "sigh" when she held it.

A few years ago, we were asked to foster an middle-aged basset named Grace.
The dog was dumped on a rural road in January along with an elderly female
basset (possibly her mom).  Within an hour or two at our house, Grace wanted
to be held.  As she settled in my arms, Grace let out a deep sigh.

I probably don't need to tell anyone the rest of the story - you can tell
from my signature what happened to Grace.

Jan
Lady, Grace and Wolfgang