[Dailydrool] bar fight & itchies !!!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 07:14:47 PDT 2010

Ok  my Maggie wags is a MESS,  this poor baby is so broke  out and I don't
have a clue  as to what is going on,  when she had her  teeth cleaned last
week the vet said she had significant arthritic changes in  her elbowand
wanted her on something besides the SOD Boswellia, so I got Joint  Rescue, which
she has taken before with out a problem,  I switched from  Benadryl to
Chlor trimeton, now she has been having problem most of the summer  with her
allergies,  but never this bad,  I am talking major breakout  here she is
covered in  a red rash ????????????  and scratching   I am beside myself and of
course I have the only fricking vet in the world who  is closed on Wednesdays
!!!!!!!!!!  I have a bottle of Atarax  should  I stop everything & put her
on that ?????????  HELP

Ok, here da scoop on mommies bar fight,  she sez, she hab ta hab  surgery
on her eye
balls yesterday, sum kind ob  growth on her TEAR DUCT  , so da storie she
tell every one dat she hab surgery, but dat real storie  is dat she hab a
nudder bar  fight,  an she fur got to duck ! we nose  dis fur sure, she gots
big black eye  and her face swollen and she aint  gotz no eye ball dat we can
see.  momma cum home frum dat hospital and our  two legger brudder cum ober
fur supper and he sez
 " Holy Shit,  Mom wut dat udder guy look like " we gotz da  mudder wif a
bad history  , she beez a scrapper !  bwahahahahahahahahahah !!!

really guys,  no bar fight,  but I sure look like I was in one,  black eye,
black cheek bone and lots of swelling, the growth was close to the  tear
duct and the bridge of my nose.  Hubby wants me to stay in the house  for a
few days  he doesn't want anyone to see me.  bwahahahaha  !!!!  he sure lives
on the edge !

would appreciate some advice on Maggie,  I have not changed a thing in  her
diet or environment, except I put her back on Joint Rescue,  but she  took
that before with out a problem, in less it's the Chlor trimeton ????

Marlene    mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie