[Dailydrool] da protege' is coming

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:49:33 PDT 2010

Hi everybody, dis be Rudy, da protege' for the pwincess
Lilygurl(ATB)..*snif*.  I really do miss her sometimes cause she told me
what to do and stuff. She said one of my jobs was to help raise monies for
homeless houndies like I was when I was a buppy.

So I am gonna be going to OHIO BASSET RESCUE'S Bassetfest this weekend in
Columbus, Ohio.  Me and my sister, Izzy Vogel and her mommy, Auntie Beth are
coming on Saturday.  Me and mommy drive up from Cincinnati so Izzy and me
can visit and play wif each other and mommy and Auntie Beffie compare notes
and laugh and do other stuff and eat and have fun all weekend.

So this weekend bring your slave and your biscuit monies and come to the
Bassetfest to play wif me and Izzy.  We got rescued by our mommies two years
ago and we want lots more houndies to be rescued and live happily ever after
like us.

See you in Columbus

--
Drool to all in need.