[Dailydrool] Play date, anyone?

Veronica Woodruff bassetgrrl at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 08:16:29 PDT 2010

I hope that there's a Bluenoser out there who can help me.  I've been in Nova Scotia for three weeks now and my partner has given me the best gift ever:  We hope to adopt a rescued Basset (or, better yet, foster one, LOL).

Paul is a terrier man and has never actually been around a Basset.  I, on the other hand, had 12 Bassets during a span of 20 years, have lived without 'em for two (torture, that!) and can hardly wait for the next.

Is there anyone in HRM (we're in Stillwater Lake, south of Halifax) who would like to invite two grown-ups for a play date with your Basset so that Paul can become familiarized?

And could someone let me know, too, if there's an active rescue in Nova Scotia?

Thanks so much, all.

Veronica Woodruff
Tel. 902.826.1978