[Dailydrool] Weather Houndz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 10:34:53 PDT 2010

Momma here. We are having what they call a weather event-(I call it a few more things)-heavy flooding rains, some wind, and one tornado warning after another, flood warnings, watches-hebbins I cant even keep up with it all.
On the other paw, the hounds are as impressed as I am.
I opened the door wide--we are in between rain bands. One by one the hounds come to the door, stick out the snooter, turn and walk away. Forget it Momma, we are not going the common call.
Pw Elder Clara, had a different tactic. Out went the snooter, the nose wrinkled, she backed up, I got the glare as only Elder Clara can give, she walked across the kitchen dropping turds as she went, one final glare and off to the perch she went.
As I stood there, watching her all I could think of was that old Alka Seltzer commercial-Plop Plop Fizz Fizz, Oh what a relief it is---

I bought a new mop.
The KOE arrived yesterday.
Elder Clara is napping. I am riding the mop. Slave training at its finest.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake