[Dailydrool] Maggie Wags vet visit

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 10:08:43 PDT 2010

so this is the scoop,  No Mange,   NO Mites and No Fleas  !!!!!!   he
thinks it is allergy related and this is what we are going  to do,  he is going
to contact the lab  who tested Maggie Wags in  2008  and see what they
suggest,  one of two things,  she either  has built up an immunity  to the
allergens and therefore we are over dosing  her or she has developed another
allergy to a different  allergen that we  didn't test her for and we need to RE
TEST her .  I opt for the second  choice, we may have to add and or delete
some of the allergen extract.   mean while,  I have her back on Benadryl  until
he gets a reply from  the laboratory al you have to do is touch her and you
can see her skin  ripple  she is so sensitive..  he told me I am doing
every thing right  with a good food and salmon oil for a supplement.  my poor
baby   !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie