[Dailydrool] Jade,and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Apr 1 02:10:26 PDT 2011

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

Us girls were very fortunate in that both slaves spent most of the week
at home with us , the slave Johnathan went back to the office on
Thursday and William who worked from home went back into the office
today ,Friday. Jasmin and I have just finished the list of what the
slaves need to do for us this weekend, we are just hoping the slaves
understand and follow the instructions as written.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of
Louise, Wally Walker, and Rusty who have left for the bridge. We will
ask the slaves to light a candle and give us an extra treat in their
memory. I and my sister Jade are sending welcome drool to Bilbo Baggins
and get well and stay well drool is been flung in the direction of Flash
, Abner , CJ and Molly as well as humans Chris and Debbie.

Jasmin is inclined towards food aggression and will take mine in a drop
of a hat. We are fed in different rooms and the slaves vary the rooms
depending on were we are at dinner time. This is to make Jasmin realize
all the space belongs to both of us girls. The slave Johnathan has taken
to standing between us at treat time and gives us the treats with his
hands even Jasmin does not snatch the treat from his hand and both of us
take the treat like ladies , most times we eat were we are but sometimes
we take our treat to a favourite place to eat and savour. If the slave
Johnathan has the time he also feeds us breakfast together staying
between us to make sure food is not stolen, but Dinner is always
separate.

Our buppy sister Lilly who went to the Bridge at 11 months woofed down
to us that there is lots of excitement among the Buppies ATB.

None of us has ever had a birthday Party and Queen Fey Fey has decreed
that all buppies will become honouree 1 year olds and a 1 st birthday
party has been arranged for us this coming Sunday afternoon in honour of
all the Matriarchs who have recently arrived ATB.

Jade and Jasmin sending all houndies and Humans  have a wonderful
weekend drool.

Pw Jusin and Lilly ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx