[Dailydrool] Marley Moo

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 2 11:00:40 PDT 2011

Marley is continuing to improve.  She is such a good girl about taking her pills.  We cut them in half so she doesn't choke.  She feels lot better but still wants to be loved all the time.  Not always the way she acts.  The vet's office called and said the lovely sample they cultured grew some nasty looking stuff.  They sent it to to the lab and should have the results on Monday.  They wanted to make sure she was on the right antibiotic.  The ears are doing better too.  She hides when she sees the cleaner or the medicine.  Maggie comes instead.  She is such a goofus.

All of the girls have been out in the back yard helping Daddy cut tree branches while telling off the neighboring dogs.  It always sounds like World War III.  I wish I could speak dog.

The weather is beautiful here.  No rain today.  Now maybe the lake in the back yard will shrink to a puddle.  Have a great weekend.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby