[Dailydrool] Introducing Herbie Higgins

Kathy Kontrim oahiggins at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 2 13:02:41 PDT 2011

Well, Herbert Oliver Higgins has come home!  Herbie has had a big time.  We went to the vet this morning and his feet never hit the floor.  Everyone wanted to hold him and get some puppy love.  I brought him home is a little tote box.  He is sleeping in there right now.  However the little rascal has already figured out how to tip it over and get out.

I know it is going to be a fun ride and I am very excited to have this sweet guy in my life.  I am quite sure I will have many Herbie stories to share!

Here are some pictures of Herbie and his homecoming.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=96040&id=1587122897&l=726241900c

Kathy and Herbie (snoozin' in Memphis)