[Dailydrool] Queen Pawtunia strikes the he slave's closet.....Vintage embroidered shirt!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 19:55:39 PDT 2011

Queen Pawtunia here. I promised I was going through everybody's closets and
I snuck, er, edited this from the he slave's! I rarely strike his cause he
does not buy nearly as many shirts as she does....he is much more likely to
notice. Ah well, a widdle Queen must do what a Q has to do.

..this was once the favorite logo shirt of just about everybody! It is a
Champion Brand XL sweatshirt, embroidered with the TSBR design that was
originally done by the son of a Drooler as a howliday card, asked for and
worked on by the he slave to turn into a waddle shirt and then adopted as
the logo! This great shirt was real 'spensive when new. It does not have
stains, but does have two little openings where the shoulder seams meet the
collar. I was gonna sew em up. Would be easy for a human, but my paws can't
thread a needle......Help a girl out, please? Gotta help the homeless hounds
and am selling everybodys' clothes to do it!

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=clothing&item=130214460
9

Iffen ya want, I'll even throw in some of the little sunglasses. They are
such fun pinned on the sweatshirt.

Thanks.

Queen Pawtunia