[Dailydrool] Pawtunia strikes again....Vintage Embroidered basset art.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 20:12:57 PDT 2011

It is me, Queen Pawtunia. I striked again.

...breederslave had this, hand embroidered picture of a basset. The sweet
eyed basset has the kindest face, big eyes and holds a single flower in her
mouth. She is just begging for a home. It is done on a blue fabric
background, framed in dark wood to 10" by 12".

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=art&item=1302145913

Even as I type this, I know that my slave would steal it if she saw
it.....(Even I am really tempted...)  Charming. Just charming. Like me,
Queen Pawtunia. Please save me from disgrace and help the homeless houndies!

Thank you!

Queen Pawtunia