[Dailydrool] Pawtunia's PIECE de RESISTANCE. FRED BASSET!!!! Hot off the shelf, er.......This is it for the week.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 21:32:20 PDT 2011

Oh dear....I am in such trouble if she figures out Fred is gone. I really,
truly, stole him out of her curio cabinet. He's been there for years. Just
checking...anybody want to help a little Queen hide out? This is a for real
FRED BASSET. You all love his picture on things and his books and daily
cartoons....this is FRED. He is in absolutely pawfect condition, with his
original red collar that says, "Fred Basset". His fur is pristine. He is
flawless. He has a tag that says, "Fred Basset is the property of Alex
Graham, Ltd.,United Kingdom. Made in Indonesia under license to Classic Toys
Pty. Ltd. South Australia, Australia"

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=other&item=1302150318

She has had him for years and I could not find one anywhere on the internet.
I did find that the toy company is a subsidiary of Hasbro. My guess is this
Fred is 20+ years old. 11 inches from nose to the base of his tail. He is
just so cute. I am in sooooo much trouble when she finds this treasured Fred
missing...please do not bid if you are not going to keep him safe and well!
As I woofed, a Q has to do what a Q has to do and I NEED SOME MOOLAH for the
paw hounds of Mishgun. I can't dishonor my beloved Momcakes and Aunt Feyfey.

If she catches me I'm gonna have to rip him out of her clutches.

Thanks!

QUEEN PAWTUNIA

.and of course I know how I spelled it. If she finds out there is going to
be a lot of RESISTANCE!!! (but I got him hidden away..)