[Dailydrool] Vintage Tankard, I thinks from 1979! Pawtunia says it is pawfect.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 20:30:06 PDT 2011

I stole this from the breederslaves. I think this was his. Oh dear, don't
tell my he breederslave. He might be real mad I took it. It is about 7
inches tall and has two classic basset on the side. It has a big, stylish
handle and is done in shades of cream and gold. It is from Frankoma Pottery
and does not have a date. I have seen another one, exact same shape and
maker. That one was a prize at a dawG show and is dated 1979. They appear to
be the same vintage. Thirty two year old basset crap in pawfect condition.
It could be for a true coffee lover, for soft drinks...but really screams
beer lover! It is very heavy.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=other&item=1302146883

Thank you....please keep this little thief, er Queen from being embarassed.

Queen Pawtunia