[Dailydrool] bulging disk

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 20:08:52 PDT 2011

Have you thought of trying a chiropractor for Otis? When Honey  could not
walk at all, she was dragging her back end, we ordered a doggie cart  for
her, that she absolutely refused to even try.  She also had a bulgeing  disk. A
cortisone shot really didn't help too much.  I talked to a lady  going past
my house on her scooter,  and Honey was out there barking and  trying to
run, and I was running with her using a sling. The lady told me about  this
chiropractor, that works on people and dogs, and she highly recommended  him.
So we went, and it has been 2 yrs. now, and she is doing fine, walking and
running. We need to go in every few weeks to get a little tweak job, it is
the  best thing we ever did for her.  There are chiropractors out there that
do  this, it is well worth searching out and trying. At least it was for us.
I wish  you the best, with Otis.
Barbie and her 3 furbabies.

In a message dated 4/3/2011 7:28:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time,