[Dailydrool] Raising money for Daphneyland.

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 3 10:41:17 PDT 2011

Drool going out for all who are in need.

Our rescues always need some help.  Here is my offer to raise some money
for Basset Rescue Network at Daphnyland.  In my next book, Meltdown, I am adding
a senior, basset named Rainbow, to Becky's household.  Rainbow will be a rescue.
 If you would like to choose if Rainbow will be a boy or a girl basset, then
send me $1.00 through Pay Pal for each vote. You can vote as many times as you
like, $1.00 each.

On April 11th, I will randomly draw a name.  That will decide if Rainbow is to
be a boy or a girl, and all of the money collected will go to Daphneyland.

The winner will also be mentioned at the beginning of the book in
acknowledgements and will recieve a free copy of Meltdown when it is published.

Send your votes to...

bassetbarb at aol.com

Let's raise some money for Daphneyland.
Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

Ice
Vividly created and fast paced with each chapter told in the voice of one
character, we feel their frustrations, fears; understand their motives and
desires with a cutting edge result. Who wins and who dies? Find out when you
read this outstanding novel by two great authors.

Reviewed by Fran Lewis