[Dailydrool] Morse disapproval

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 13:08:38 PDT 2011

I have started working from home recently, and I thought Morse would be
delighted. The problem is, I have to use the computer all the time, and a foot
pedal too, and Morse has the hump.  He strongly disapproves of the foot
pedal and stares at it with great discontent.  He then lies entirely over the
pedal, just to show his utter disapproval of it, so trying to forward, rewind,
play or stop the dictation becomes a nightmare as his ear is on one bit and his
nose on the other, and the dictation is going franctically backwards and
forwards.  When all else fails, he gets up and stares at me coldly, and I can
see his sour face peering from behind the PC. If this doesn't make me take
notice, he breaks wind (enough to almost cause a fog) and I get up spluttering,
while he watches me smugly, mission accomplished.

*sigh*

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB