[Dailydrool] The Out of Africa Bassets have a new member

Karen bassett8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:59:41 PDT 2011

The Out of Africa Bassets - Coco and Whisky would like to announce that
sometime in the next 7 days we will have a new brother joining us.  He is a
rescue from Barking Mad in Johannesburg, his name is Caspian and he is a
tri-coloured 2 and a half year old, neutered boy.  We were home checked and
vetted very severely and are proud that we passed with flying colours and
are looking forward to our new houndie brother.  We need to thank Johnathan
and William the slaves to Jasmin and Jade who got us involved in the daily
click to feed hounds every day and where we saw Caspian for the first time
on a web page after we had clicked - fate/karma or whatever but he is coming
home soon.

We will keep you all posted as to the arrival date

Drool to all in need

Coco and Whisky and Piper ATB 1 July 2010 - who sent the new boy to her
MomSlave via the internet.