[Dailydrool] Sister Gracie tells a tale

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Apr 5 21:24:35 PDT 2011

Dis be Sister Gracie here, ob Sister Gracie, Sister Holly and Sister Anna.
Me bees a houndette whut likes her snooze and her fud bol, walkies, sum
treets in da ebenin.  Don't say much on da Drool, me lets Holly do dat, she
a beeg mouth and lika talk.  Howsomeber, me has decided ta
squeal...tattle...tells da leetle story on Holly and Anna.

Okay, me and Holly is kinda old and we not hab da greatest teefies in da
world.  Me can chew fings but don't much, and Holly almost neber chews
rawhides and stuff cuz of her teefies.  Dis not true ob Anna, she old but
her be a chewin any rawhides she can find, her teefies sharp and wurks gud.
An her is allus hungree.  Eater, beeg time.

Dis be da leetle tale.  Sister Holly bees da doggie in da manger.  Her no
wants dem rawhides, but her not want me and Anna ta hab em, so Holly she
takes da chewers (dat rawhides wurd gettin hard ta spel) out inna beckyard
an she hidem.  I useta wud go findem an bringem up to da patiyo and layem
der fer Holly to find, it mekes her crazy and bees lotsa fun.  Now me has
lets Anna take ober da chewer finder job, only she not findem and layem on
dat patiyo, Anna takem inna howse and she chews dem up, right in fronta
Holly's cher whut she sleep in.  Dis meks Holly crazy.

So now Mama puts dem new chewers on da kichen flor, and we all iganores dem
fer seberal days, dem too fresh frum da peckage, we likem cubbered in durt
and soffened up from berryin inna beckyard.  We bees waitin fer Holly ta mek
her moov.  Alla sudden one day Mama notis one chewer dun disappeered.  She
say, Aha, Holly dun hid it inna beckyard.  Few more days, nex chewer dun
disappeer, Holly hids it in beckyard, too.

Now eber ebenin Anna goes in beckyard and doos da parimater sniffies,
looking fer chewers.  Figger out Holly's hideyholes.  Inna bushes, unner
bushes, behind fowntin, inna flowers, unner tebles and chers.  Holly comes
out an stands on patiyo and watches Anna and wurries.  Mebe Anna finds, mebe
not.  Anna goes bek in howse an den Holly goes an checks all her hideyholes
ta see iffen Anna find da chewers.  Sumtimes Holly she decide ta moov da
chewers, it wurry her dat Anna gunna findem.  So Holly teks a chewer and
puts here, puts der, teks inna howse, brings bek out, teks inna geerage,
brings bek out, hides inna bekyard.

Next ebenin, we starts all ober agin.  Anna lookee, sumtimes findem,
sumtimes not.  Holly watches and wurries.  Anna go in, iffen she found
chewer, lays in frunt ob Holly's cher and chews, meks Holly crazy.  Iffen
she gits up an goes getta drinkawater, Holly grabs chewer an hides agin.
Iffen Anna not find, Holly stil wurryin, watchin frum patiyo, when Anna goes
inna howse, Holly goes checks alla hideyholes.  Eber nite, but muss be dark,
no doos dis inna deytime.  Dem gurls bees gots too much energee fer Sister
Gracie.  Mama sez dem two bees sumfin else.  Wackadoodles.  Me an Mama knows
zackly who bees whackadoodles at dis howse.  Holly, Anna and Patty da Krazy
Kat.

Dat's it, Sister Gracie dun storytellin, signin off and gointa snooze.
Eberbody keep da tail up, snooter down, heb gud week.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net