[Dailydrool] dog doors

dzantrofski69 at comcast.net dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 04:37:42 PDT 2011

I love, love, love my dog door.  We have the kind that snaps into a sliding screen door so you can only use it when its nice enough outside to leave the slider open but my dogs absolutely love being able to come in and out as they please.  I work from home so they will go out, nose around, lie in the sun for awhile, get bored, come in and check on me, take a little nap and go back outside, repeat process all day long in the summer.  I would highly recommend a doggy door. It saves me from having to get up and down 100 times a day and gives them the exercise they need.

Tina and the crew in MA.