[Dailydrool] Lady to the Bridge 4/4/11

Carol Anderson meta549 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 06:59:44 PDT 2011

It is with a sad heart that we let everyone know that Lady ,our 8 year old house ruler, has left for the bridge.She had been not eating well and loosing a little weight.Sunday she waould not eat , drink very little and vomit what she did get.,gums not so pink.We didnt wait to the vet we went Sunday evening. Blood work was bad and xrays were done and showe a mass but they werent sure where it was coming from.She stayed the night and Monday her counts we were bu we went ahead with an exploratory in the hopes what ever was there could be fixed.Her liver was 5 times its normal size and it was malignant and inoperable.We did what was best and Lady left us while she was sleeping.The guilt is there as I didnt make it to the vet in time to see her.This all happened within an hour.I did not even realize how sick she was until Sunday.

Lady I know you are at the bridge being your fun loving set.I hear your howling in the breeze that blows.
We know you will be waiting for us.

Carol in Ky