[Dailydrool] Barry Johnson

Ursula Kramer rodurs at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 08:03:38 PDT 2011

We are so sad to hear of the passing of our dear friend Barry Johnson of BRC, many Bassets can attribute their forever homes to his dedication to our loving breed. We had severe weather here and expect it was caused by the rumblings at the bridge knowing that he was no longer able to help those Bassets in need here. I am sure he was met at the bridge by many thankful Bassets.
We met Barry many years ago when we first got into rescue, he could turn a stranger into a friend with just his smile and humor. Our thoughts go out to his partner Michael Mullen and the hounds he left behind.

Your Friend in Bassets,

Ursula