[Dailydrool] Barry Johnson

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 11:46:41 PDT 2011

Hi all,
One of the Calendar Elves, Nancy Johnson, is Barry's sister.  Nancy has been off the Drool for  little while now but I did email her to tell how how sorry I was to read that Barry is now at The Bride.  Nancy asked that I post this for her.
 I would like people to know about the basset world losing  another super basset slave. On today's calendar page I had my  basset, Abby, praying that Grandma would come back (from Heaven)  and wishing her Uncle Barry a happy birthday. Now Abby wonders  if she prays hard enough...will Grandma & Uncle Barry come back?  Lord......I wish so, too - Nancy.

I had the pleasure of emailing Barry back and forth a few times a year.  He was always so funny and nice.  It is a terrible thing to have lost a great man like Barry.  Rest in Peace Barry and Thank you for all you did for the homeless hounds.Ellie