[Dailydrool] Dog doors and lemon &white

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:10:09 PDT 2011

I had a dog door in my slider in my house in NY. It was big enough for me and 3 additional people to fit through. I felt that a herd of hounds and a 190 lb black dog was enough of a deterrent. If not, a locked door wasn't going to work either. Said 190 lb Newfie also took to smashing the fence down and wandering the neighborhood to go visiting, only to be sleeping soundly in the living room, all very innocent, when I came home, completely denying any responsibility for the flat fence..."I don't have any idea what happened there. I was asleep here in the house the whole time. It was some other big black dog they saw..."
Here are a couple of photos of Pearl from Daphenyland. She is a lemon and white. You can see some faint blond spots on her. Sorry - these were taken shortly after her intake, so she is still quite skinny. She's gained weight and is doing quite well now, 4 months later. She's a spunky old gal.http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/IMG00046-20101215-1331.jpghttp://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/DSC00078.jpghttp://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/DSC00068.jpg
Drool to all in need - been really busy so a bit behind, but reading and sending drool as needed.
Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna, Fred