[Dailydrool] Making Dog Crate Mats Today

Dan spitfire8000 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 08:38:32 PDT 2011

Taking a comp day off of work today - Oh my boys are going to be happy happy happy the next time I have to leave the house. I am making crate pads for them today out 3" high density foam and covering them in automotive vinyl. With their blankets on top they will have a soft and gushy time waiting for me to get home. They love comfort and softness and will have sweet basset dreams. As I am working on the floor they are helping lots by keeping that vinyl on the floor.