[Dailydrool] Mr. Barry - Pawtunia Woofs

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 08:52:53 PDT 2011

AUNTIE FEYFEY, GET OFF ME!!! I am sleeping. Call Clara, she's on the gate. I'm supposed to be retired. You want me to WHAT? Write about a human? I'm not sure about this. Let me get my rest and I'll get back to....<LOUD SOUND FOLLOWED BY GAS EXPOSURE>  youoooooooo. What do you mean, "Thanks Clara?" Okay, okay already, you got my attention. Mr. Barry showed up, riding a giant flower covered basset hound,  looking for his Pw and all the houndies he helped over da years? He kidnapped what? You let a HUMAN other that TBO at the buffet, ah, both from California....that makes no sense Auntie Feyfey........avocados? The hounds are eating avocados?

I give in. Feyfey has my tail and I have been pooofed out of my repose with a bit of something stinky.......Apparently this guy Barry showed up at the Gates. Clara had demanded a computer instead of just a clipboard. Getting tech support at the bridge is apparently a bit hard. Computer geeks are too young to be in the neighborhood. Trying to do it on a legal pad did not please Pw. Clara. No access to human arrivals. Feyfey says they usually just wave and head off to their own gates till there is a pawty....but this guy came knocking at Clara's gate. Feyfey was disturbed from Cloud 9 where she was taking a nap. She checked her own pawphone information and recalls that Barry once posed as Mr. Nuckles and effectuated a KIDNAPPING at Daphneyland. Really. Auntie daWn came to the BW once and carried a concrete basset home on the plane. She put it out at Daphneyland and it was KIDNAPPED until the she slave offered an appropriate ransome (donation) and it was found in a puplic place. No charges were pressed, that Barry guy was slippery. I gather he slipped a Mickey in some cookies and snuck right past Clara to Feyfey.

Feyfey did not meet him before, but did know that she slave did, twice. Once at Daphneyland and once at a big houndie picnic she and Aunt Walli went to in California. Feyfey and momcakes second hand sniffed him then, so they figured he was okay. They got the TBO guy to come over and keep an eye on Barry....who was greeted by a lot of houndies with tans. Feyfey ordered up a lot of Pacific Salmon and avocados. She thinks that is what they eat in California.....then she got some mexican food. Figured it would help Clara with the bomb thing.......anyhow, there was a big feast, a lot of petting. Pw. Ruby was glad to see him. He went on his way to the human gates, but will be back for the next fiesta.

Somebody fix Pw. Elder Clara's computer, I need my rest from hawking basset crap for....

Pawtunia

<WHAPP, LOUD SOUND FOLLOWED BY SCENT OF REFRIED BEANS>....sorry Miz Clara....