[Dailydrool] please light a candle this weekend

tammy jo wilke tammyjo408 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:19:52 PDT 2011

my girls lexis marie and shadie babe will be awaiting the arrival of their cousin, tyler this saturday.  tyler has tumors on his lungs and some other health issues. he has been going downhill these last few weeks and it is time to say good-bye.. we don't want him to suffer..  I told my niece, nephew and his fiance, about the rainbow bridge, all the beautiful hounds there, the grand buffet, the fluffy cloud so Ty could watch over them.  trying to ease their pain.  please light the way this weekend. thank you most kindly.

tammy mom to lexis marie atb, shadie babe atb