[Dailydrool] Stubborn Reds & Doggy Doors

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:23:35 PDT 2011

Our red and white, Rupert, is also the most stubborn of the pack. He is also
a super hog of everything that is his as well as everything that isn't.
Although he has full rights to sleeping in our bed, his new thing when he
comes upstairs is to lie in Buddy's bed (our foster hound) just for a minute
or two so that when Buddy comes up he's know Rupert was there. It's just
Rupert being a punk, letting Buddy know that he's the top hound.

On the subject of doggy doors, I know I've shared this before but here it is
again. We don't currently have one, although we did at our last place. My
only complaint was having a lazy hound who would step his front feet out,
look around and then thinking he is outside, pee. Every single day, there
was a puddle by the door because Cowboy was too lazy to walk his entire body
through the door. For #2 he would - I guess becuase it requires different
bodily positioning; but peeing, not so much. I never could blame the guy
though, as far as he could see it, he was outside. :)

Drool to all,
Kacy w/Cowboy, Rupert & fosterboy Buddy