[Dailydrool] OH boy SHOOTING MARSHMELLOWS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 15:08:19 PDT 2011

Dis beez Evil Annie and Maggie Wags,  mommy in da bathroom  trying to get
rice and marshmellows out ob her noze, yes sir, you heard me  right.  mommy
wuz eating her desert, heavbinly rice and her gotz to sneez  and out cum rice
and marshmellows right out her noze !  why Maggie and me  be snarffin up
da loose lips rice and marshmellows, why dey eebin got cool  whip on dem
bwahahahahahahahah  !!!!!! we lub our mommy !

evil Annie and Maggie Wags