[Dailydrool] Doggie Doorz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 17:23:14 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. We gonna talk bout dem doggie doorz . We got one ob dem rite here at me home. I lubz me doggie door.  Why some ob me best memoriez ob me doggie door----
Like dat time I come a runnin full blast frum out dere in da south 40 and make flyin leep at da hole and miscomboobulate me aim.
I broke da frame ob da doogie door.
Daddy replaced wif new one.
Den dere be dat time I bee out dere a sniffin an come runnin full blast and Momma had dun shut da  flap wif da hard flap and I dun hit da hard flap and
smashed da hard flap outta da door thingy and rolled into me home. Brudder Elwood was a seein starzzzzzzzzz----
I cracked da door frame dat time.
Daddy fixed dat one.
Den dere bee dat time when I bee out in me yard an I come a runnin full blast and go to hop thru da hole and why dere be Elder Clara on da odder side whut da Brudder land on top ob in a heap.
I get bit by da evil toofers dat time.
Daddie couldn't fix dat one. He refurred dat one to Momma whut put medeecine on me holes.
Den dere be dat time I bee out in me yard and I come a runnin full blast and I go to jump in me hole and rip off da flap.
I land in da famblie room wif da flap.
Daddie put on new flap.
Den it heppin.
Daddie seyz---Elwood---I cant git no more parts fur dis door---they aint a meking dem no more. Youze need to slow down.

Brudder Elwood seyz---dat ain't happinin----

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,