[Dailydrool] Pet Lovers Plate for California Droolers

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:52:01 PDT 2011

Saw this and thought I'd share. I saw something about it a few months ago
when the plate design was released to media, but now rescues are in the
running for prizes if they help to spread the word. See below. Ps. I am in
no way affiliated with the DMV. :)

Drool to all,
Kacy, Cow and Ru + Buddy

Attention California Pet Lovers – Help reduce pet overpopulation with the CA
Pet Lover's License Plate!

The California Pet Lover's License plate proceeds provide funding for free
or low-cost spay & neuter surgeries across California, and also help to
raise awareness about the importance of spaying and neutering.

On the order form - under "How did you find us drop down menu" please click
on Basset Hound Rescue of So. Calif.
With every order it gets us that much closer to winning one of three prizes:
$7,500, $5,000 or $2,500!!

http://www.caspayplate.com/order-form.php

Please note: Because the California Pet Lover's License Plate is currently
in the pre-order phase, license plates are not yet being printed. After
7,500 pre-orders are received, the DMV will begin the official program, and
will start issuing actual plates after the implementation process is
complete. The entire process may take 12 months or more based on the rate
that pre-orders are received, and the speed at which the DMV implements the
program.