[Dailydrool] Counter cruising

Susan Murray-Grage mzkrazykat at live.com
Fri Apr 8 13:14:05 PDT 2011

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/kwazykat/Basset%20ingenuity/IMG_0009.jpg

Dennis set up our trail camera in the kitchen to document the counter cruising we knew was  happening when we weren't home.  The resulting photos are on the link, along with a photo taken a different day when Dennis was out of the house about two hours.  And just for balance, there are photos of our Lucy, who looks angelic, but is quickly becoming the most devious of the three and Otie (not-a-basset-wannabe), who has his own idea of how to have fun, spelled b-a-l-l.

The trailcam photos are black and white, so it may be difficult to tell that Charlie, who is decidedly mulish, is a red and white boy.  He and Lucy are on Dec 31 of the drool calendar.  Lucy is a tricolor, and she is much mellower except in defending against the squirrelistan terrorists.  She has really stepped up to the plate in this regard; her commander would be proud of her patriotic devotion to duty.

Drool to all in need, we have plenty to spare!

Susan, devoted slave to Charlie, Lucy and Otie