[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 19:12:54 PDT 2011

Ben is sending healing drool to Tammy, her niece, nephew and his fiance
over Tyler having to leave for the bridge this Saturday.  There will be  many
to greet Tyler and make him feel at home.  He is also sending drool to
Sydney, that the new drug works for her and puts the cancer into  remission.

I am glad to read that Hank is doing so well and will be gong to his new
family this week.  He is one lucky hound.  I am also glad that Liz is  doing
better and on medications to ease her vomiting and pooping.  Hope  they
continue to work for her.

Douglas and Ben