[Dailydrool] Only Five Yrs in the Making! Here At Last!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 10:52:31 PDT 2011

Dogs that Understand the command* ***QUIET*** *bellowed at them from the
very bottom of my diaphragm as they bark wildly at the neighbor dogs. I
don't believe it. For 5 years FIVE YEARS I have been trying to stop their
fence fight yammering, the continual give and take between the three Bassets
in my yard and the Border Collie and Lab mix in the other. And at last, just
this spring, I am seeing a change--- I bellow and-------------------they
stop!!! For awhile anyway. This time I went out and roared MY DOGS:QUIET!!!
and they were, instantly turning away from the fence, crushed. Oh well,
let's go look for something to eat in the grass........
I heard my neighbor next door laughing, and she said "My Dogs!" and laughed
more. The dogs behind us are incorrigible barkers.

MomPerson: who says Bassets won't learn?