[Dailydrool] Hound's Bay - you're gonna want this...

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 11:46:58 PDT 2011

Greetings fellow Droolers,
Well, we know we haven't posted much lately BUT we have been reading about
everybody. It's been a tough year healthwise (long story), but we do plan to
go the Michigan Waddle and MUST raise some money so as not to be
embarrassed. Sooo... for the last few years I have had a Fairy Garden in my
backyard. In case you didn't know, every garden really should have a fairy
in it because it brings magic and good luck.  Last year I got into making
container fairy gardens, some of which I sold, some I gave away as gifts.
They were a big hit - at first for people with little girls, but then I
found that the big girls liked them too. Last June when Auntie Pat came to
visit us, she brought a couple of little Basset figurines to add and I
thought of making TADAA... THE BASSET FAIRY GARDEN!!  While I do not have a
picture of one yet, I do have pictures of the "plain" fairy gardens that I
made, one of which I just posted to Hound's Bay.  This is just an example of
what I can make for you. I have several Basset figurines (quite adorable -
one even features a kitty WITH a Basset) to choose from as well as several
kinds of fairies (if your family thinks that your Basset crap is out of
control, you can only imagine what the explosion of Fairy crap in my garage
looks like!).

I would prefer to deliver this item to someone at the Waddle, but shipping
can be arranged if you are willing to pay. If you'd like to see more
pictures of samples (some are duplicates - sorry) please visit
http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/teddyandizzy/Fairy%20Gardens/.

Please help us help the homeless houndies and buy yourself a little bit of
magic!

peace, drool, love
Beth
&Teddy&Izzy