[Dailydrool] Conly repawts

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:36:18 PDT 2011

Is bin a slo day heer. Sunny an warm an MomPerson hookd da doore opin so we
can come an go as we wanted dat were fun!
We be all day layin in da sun.
Eben Mr. Cooper sir bin ousside.
MomPerson leddus hab a taste ob bakin dis mornin. Mmmm. real bakin. I fink I
gots a new favrot food.
We gots squrrls. I gone git em. Dey all ober in da trees an eetin
DadPerson's weffer stashun wires.
Yetsiddy we hepped MPerson cleen da garten.  I gots reely bad news for she.
I bin lissning to da weffer. Tomorow an at nite we sposed to hab berry berry
bad storms. Mr. Cooper Sir very afrait of storms, no nose why. It gone be
long nite tomorow nite I finkin.
See nuffin doin heer. No bears. Brudder Elwood he gots bear. You ast he. He
tellya.

Good Drool and Sunny daze to ebberbuddy,
Lub,
Conly