[Dailydrool] OEBE Memorial Day - Tuesday, April 12th

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 01:53:11 PDT 2011

ATTENTION ALL OEBEs AND FRIENDS:

On Tuesday, April 12th, all  OEBE members and friends of OEBEs are asked to
participate in the Official OEBE  Memorial Day.  This date marks the
anniversary of our great leader,  Noah Go Slowah's, journey To The Bridge.

We ask that a candle be lit in every OEBE home for all the OEBEs who are At
 The Bridge so they can look down and see the twinkling lights from candles
lit  in remembrance of them.

At Mt. OEBE, we shall also light candles  in remembrance of our own OEBEs,
Magnolia, Beauregard and Rhett, who are still  very much missed by our
family.

Megan Mariah
The Devious  Diva
OEBE Southern Division Commander.