[Dailydrool] Sniffie

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Sun Apr 10 11:46:21 PDT 2011

Well the mama is getting ready to go to Michigan, has never been and wez
don't get to go. So the next best thing is she saw some "Drool Rags" at
http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/shop/item?ItemID=2208
<http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/shop/item?ItemID=2208&CategoryID=308>
&CategoryID=308 you get 4 for 10 bucks. So I ordered her to buy a pack. Then
she is taking two of them and rubbing them all over us Camp Toast hounds and
not just our lips but our butts too cause hounds like to sniffie the butt
and then putting them in plastic bags and taking them with her so our
friends can sniff us. She has 1 special one for Alehoundro our three legged
guy-- Pawpa his honey Waltzing Maggie Mae calls him and that one is just
Paws sent for his honey. The other two she is going to rub all over the
hounds she meets and bag them for us. We do this all the time, we send
blankets and drool rags to our friends so we can sniff us that way and we
loves it. Melba Toast was the first to order the slave to do that so she
could sniff  Pw Brandy and FEYFEY and so it was done. So if some of you
houndies out there are like us live too far away to go to the Waddle have
your slaves take a cloth or better yet buy some really nice Drool Rags from
those Senior Hounds they are way cute and way affordable  have the slave
rubs your body ALL over if youz know whats I mean and have them take it so
houndies can sniff you and you can sniffie the other hounds.

Yola Bean, Toshi Teriyaki, Harry Hat and Alehoundro