[Dailydrool] Harvey neutered

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 11 03:05:17 PDT 2011

Good morning drol family,

  Tomorrow our 11 month old Harvey (bassador) gets neutered.  He has one undescended testicle, so they will do an ultrasound when he is anesthesized to determine where it is.  Please send drool so that he will not need extended surgery up in the abdomen.  H e is such a sweet boy. They will keep him overnight - then I will sleep downstairs with him as long as they say so that he will not go up the 14 steps to the upstairs (where we live).
 Drool Slave Sue to Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey and the crew ATB:  CaseyMae, Ms Kitty, Buffy and Wilby