[Dailydrool] Baths

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Mon Apr 11 06:18:25 PDT 2011

All the dogs got baths yesterday, as it hit 80+ degrees in the 'burgh
and all the white on the dogs had turned to a lovely tint of dried mud
and dirt.  It has been nothing but rain and mud for what seems like
forever here.

I love watching them after they are done getting bathed because it is
like little kids running around, jumping up and down, going WEEEEE!!!!

The bassets vs. the boxers are especially funny.  Sophie rolls and does
basset 500 like crazy. I haven't laughed that hard in months!  She was
absolutely hilarious to watch.  Schroeder is not so much a roller, but
barking and basset 500.  Cash, the boxer, whom we've nicknamed
Cash-Hound, actually was rolling, but nothing like Sophie.  Sophie did
this move like she was sliding into 3rd base across my bedroom carpet,
and then flipped over onto her back and just rolled and wiggled.  She
did it like 3 or 4 times there and then went downstairs and did it in
the office.  Apollo my 1 yr old boxer pup just reminded me of a bucking
bronco the way he was running around.

Anybody elses hounds go crazy after baths?!

Love and drool to all in need...

Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo, & Cash (Maya and Cassie atb)

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.