[Dailydrool] Old Rescue T-Shirts Need Homes

Karen Muchmore mom2jaxson at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 07:47:54 PDT 2011

I was going through my dresser and came upon some old Basset Rescue t-shirts.  I
have held onto them for too long now, and don't see myself wearing them.  They
are used, not new; but in good condition.  I can mail them to you, and would ask
that you make a donation to your local rescue in exchange.  They are:

Michigan Waddle t-shirt (2000) L, XL
Looziana Basset Rescue (2005 - I think, for Hurricane Katrina) size Large
Basset Hound t-shirt, shows face, origin, etc. (Medium)

Karen Muchmore