[Dailydrool] HARVEY AND DOG BATHS

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Mon Apr 11 09:45:39 PDT 2011

Stonewall and Samantha from Kansas are sending good wishes for Harvey
and his "tutoring".  Hopefully, that lost "jewel" can be found without
too much difficulty and he comes through surgery with flying colors.

I read the post about baths and almost jumped out of in my seat here at
work when I read about Sophie doing the sliding into 3rd base routine.
When Stonewall and Samantha do the 500 in the house, Sammie does that
all of the time.  We call it her "drop slide and roll" landing belly up.
Now I know she is not unique to this action.  Thank you, thank you,
thank you.

Marie