[Dailydrool] Msg from ASTT Director

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Apr 11 12:10:29 PDT 2011

Ruger woofing in: Well I have been without my secretary all last week as Colt and I sent Momma and Daddy out on a reconnection vacation/2nd honeymoon.  While the folks were out pawrting in Key West, Colt and I had the Aunties come and take care of us. We love our aunties...they spoil us and give us extra treats.  SSHHHHhhhh Don't tell momma. So now the mom and dad are back so 1st things first, Heart healing drool to all the slaves that lost their houndies to the bridge this last week, may they live forever in the magic of your memories.   Also healing drool to all the sick houndies or hounds that are having any sort of "necessary" surgery.   Also I would like to send out a message to all on my ASTT Warriors out there.  It is spring time, a time of lots of terrorist squirrel activity. Here in sunny Florida it is alway Squirrel Threatcon High.  But for the Northern Hounds now is the time to increase patrols and stay forever vigilant. I am proud of all of my warriors in the fight against varmit terrorism.  Stay strong!  Stay Vigilant, Protect the humans, and hounds of the free Basset Nation!!!!!  CIC Bo, I have one question? Where is your bodyguards? Our CIC should not be out without his bodyguards and therefore an attack on our leader should never have happened.  Colt and I are sending out healing drool and hope that you recover quickly from your dog park attack...maybe even milk it for a few extra cookies or chicken jerky.

Ruger Director of ASTT
Semper Fido!