[Dailydrool] Scooter needs Drool

Johnson, Kathryn L kathryn.johnson at ots.treas.gov
Wed Apr 13 07:29:21 PDT 2011

My sweet Scooter (December 29th on the calendar) needs some healing drool.  Her face was all swollen this morning so I rushed her off to the vets.  Thought she might have an abscess.  I just heard back from the vet's and they think it's Lymphoma.  Not much hope if it is - it seems to have been very fast acting and she is 12 years old.  I've been on the Drool since she was about 1.5 - she's the reason I do the Shuffle for North Texas Basset Hound Rescue and have been to Waddle's all over the country.  If you could sling a little drool her way I'd appreciate it.

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky and Sandy (ATB)