[Dailydrool] Basset Fairy Garden...

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:22:52 PDT 2011

Please don't forget to check out the fairy garden that is something like
what the Basset Fairy Garden that I can make for youyouyou is like - these
are so much fun to make and to own (
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=seasonal&item=1303582669)
and even though I do have it listed under seasonal it does depend on where
you live. They do need to be outside but I put all the stuff that's in them
away for winter and then just replant in the spring. More pictures of others
are at
http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/teddyandizzy/Fairy%20Gardens/.

Thank you to those who have bid already - you will not be disappointed!! Add
some magic to your garden!!

Beth
&Teddy (where did those Fairies go?)
&IzzZy (I been digging for them I know they're out there somewheress)