[Dailydrool] Enzo

Heather Lessely heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 15:54:56 PDT 2011

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy here....

Alert from Chicagoland OEBE Regional HQ:

Roland has made the announcement, Lorenzo Cheyney, Enzo, one of our founding
members has gone to the Bridge. He will be missed by his momma, our Auntie
Jamie, so so much. We are slinging heart healing drool to her.. We will miss
Enzo too - he visited our house once. He wanted to eat Bailey. That is normal,
everyone wants to eat Bailey. The famous Pw. Jacques also wanted to eat
Bailey.... its an OEBE thing to want to eat Bailey. Sometimes I want to eat
Bailey, she's kind of a pill.

Candles lit, broccoli bombs prepped, all evilness to continue beyond OEBE
memorial day in remembrance of our OEBE friend Enzo. Momma keeps crying, I am
trying to be evil enough to make her quit..... Its getting kinda lonely in the
OEBE "original member" group here...... that's part of why she's crying, I
think. And why we're getting hugs (evil hugs, really!) - remember that we are
here with you for such a short time, but we remain in your hearts forever, I
promise...

Wendell out.....

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, Bailey Mackenzie, OEBE Evil Enchantress,
Probert BABES Pugilist, Abby the baby bassetdor, and Sparkey and Bilbo the old
basset cats

Slaves Heather, Sean, CT and the Bean...