[Dailydrool] LOL Dogs Cartoon Today

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 14:15:46 PDT 2011

Imagine my surprise when I was looking at my LOL Dogs email today and came
across a cartoon of two Corgi's, one on stilts.  The signature read "to Jen
(heart shape) - Dan"  Ok, so my brother, an artist's name is Dan and his
wife, who's favorite dogs are Corgi's name is Jen.  Seemed like an awful big
set of coincidences, so I emailed it to him, and sure enough, he drew it for
her.  To make this Basset related, I immediately requested he draw me a
basset cartoon, and I promise to share it with all of you when he finishes
it.

Brenda- Momslave to Copper and Elphaba - We're going to be cartoon stars!!