[Dailydrool] Pledges for Fudge

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 12:20:31 PDT 2011

Hi!  It's me, King Chunky, the little King of Mishgun.  My Pawtunia Mom has been busy, hand over paw, raising money for the homeless hounds of mishgun.  I can't disgrace her and show up empty pawed, so it's time to whip out Qw. Olive's wooden spoon and mix up some of her fudge.  I'll deliver it to you in Mishgun and you can save the postage, but I'll be happy to mail it to you if you're not coming.

Seventeen flavors to choose from (Including my own "Chunky's Chocolate Chunk") and it's still only $15 a pound ($19.95 with priority postage)  Only going to sell it till June, so get it fast.

You  can email the she-slave about orders and flavors and all that good stuff  We're leaving for the BW Thursday and will be back on Monday, so we can answer all your questions then.  You can paypal us at mjdgwd at juno.com, or send a check with your order to the mom-slave at 21 Hamilton St., Berea, OH  44017.  Please help so I don't embarrass my mom!

See you all in Michigan!
ChunkyPuppy