[Dailydrool] Roland is cool

Heather Lessely heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 15:57:09 PDT 2011

Roland, you are, as always, my hero....

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy

"Message: 6
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:26:32 -0700
From: Janice Colvin <jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com>
To: dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Subject: [Dailydrool] Funny story about clown bassets

A police car parked in front of our house today as we were leaving for a
walk.  I stopped to wait for him to get out of his car to see what he
wanted.
He wanted another address down the street. Meanwhile, during the asking,
Truman planted some nice drool on the officer's immaculate uniform.  I had
to apologize to the nice young officer.  On the way past the officer at the
other address down the street, Truman stopped deliberately to poop in view
of the officer.  I picked up every tiny piece of poop and went home.

All I want is the police to have a note about a suspicious dog saboteur
acting to get information from the police when said dog lives at my house.
Maybe he should get a special badge so that he's not interrogated about
imported dog biscuits from China,

That's all I need: another investigation into Truman as a possible terrorist
and illegal immigrant.

Rats.
Janice
--