[Dailydrool] Sooooo Close, yet---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 17:01:22 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yup. Hab me liddel citement today. I tellz you all bout dis one.
It middle ob da day. Momma get me specul walkin leash and seys otay, lets go, wear out da Brudder what liddel full ob himself todey.
Brudder Elwood hab rooles bout dis walking stuff. Brudder Elwood snuffle. Things out dere need good sniffy. I do da deal. Momma nebber heppy bout me snuffling, but she cut me liddel slack todey.
So dere I bee, wif me headbone in me faborite bush, Momma a payin no tention to da Brudder youze see---and rite der before me very eyeballz it heppin.
I meanz it really heppin.
Rite dere in reach of me choppers is da biggest wrabbit whut I ebber seez. Why dis one two meals an a snack rite dere. I bout hab heart poundinz-I leep at da bunny--dreams a rockin in me head--wrabbit stew, wrabbit on da grill, wrabbit kabobberz--ah the list----
I grab at me dinner--da leash pulls Momma, she pullz back--me neckbone now back by me tail--
And da bunny lumber off.
So close---Brudder Elwood now on wrabbit patrol----

Drool to all in needz--

Debbie Winchester